JAM 2020 Exam Schedule
The six papers of JAM are being held on 2 days and each day is going to have 3 papers. Also, there is one session each day. Check the session time and dates below:
|JAM 2020 Subjects||Exam Date||Session and Time|
Mathematical Statistics (MS)
|09 Feb 2020||Session I –
9:30 am to 12:30 pm
|09 Feb 2020||Session II –
2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
JAM 2020: Highlights
- IIT Kharagpur is the Organizing Institute for JAM 2020.
JAM 2020 Examination will be conducted ONLINE only as a Computer Based Test
(CBT) for all Test Papers.
- All the seven Test Papers of JAM 2020 will be of fully objective type, with three
different patterns of questions, namely
(i) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs),
(ii) Multiple Select Questions (MSQs), and
(iii) Numerical Answer Type (NATs) questions.
- Applications will be accepted ONLINE only through JAM 2019 website.
No hard copies of documents are to be sent to the Organizing Institute. The applicable
documents are to be uploaded online to the application website only.
Biometric system of identity verification (finger-print) will be used for JAM 2019 exam
- No hardcopy of the JAM scorecard will be sent to the JAM qualified candidates
by the Organizing Institute. It can only be downloaded from JAM 2019 website
within a specified period.
- No additional requirements, such as suitability test or interview, are needed for
admission to the programs under JAM.
- Integrated Ph.D. programs in Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences,
Mathematical Sciences & Biological Sciences at IISc Bangalore will use the JAM
results to shortlist candidates for the final selection.
JAM 2020 Exam Pattern
JAM 2020 exam pattern is mentioned below.
- Mode: Online (Computer-Based Test)
- Number of questions: 60
- Time Duration: 3 hours
- Maximum Marks: 100 Marks