Improve Your Exam Ranking, Join IIT JAM Maths Coaching In Delhi
Having trouble solving complicated problems? Are you trying to find IIT JAM Maths Coaching Institute In Delhi? Join online coaching to crack the IIT JAM Mathematics examination.
The aspirants are advised to attempt the IIT JAM Mathematics exam with full concentration and following proper time management. After successfully passing the IIT JAM Mathematics examination following the completion of your M.Sc. Mathematics degree from IIT, numerous career opportunities await you in the fields of research, development, marketing firms, market research, and more. Read this article to clear your doubts about online coaching for IIT JAM Mathematics.
Facts about IIT JAM Mathematics examination :
- About IIT JAM Exam : IIT JAM stands for Joint Admission Test for masters. It is an entry-level examination that is conducted every year for the students to take admission to M.Sc (Master of Science) in top IITs. Know more about IIT JAM Mathematics by joining IIT JAM Mathematics online coaching.
- Educational Qualification : The students who have completed their graduation degree programme in B.Sc or B.Com. are eligible to attempt this examination to continue their higher studies and prepare themselves for the desired position in the research industry or any other field.
- Duration of Exam : The exam is conducted for 3 hours without any break during the examination. As the question paper consists of complex questions divided into multiple sections, the students are advised to practise the online test series before appearing for the final examination to ensure proper time management during the final examination.
- Exam Pattern : The question paper consists of the IIT JAM Mathematics examination consisting of a total of 3 sections A, B, and C. Section A includes 30 Multiple Choice Questions, section B consists of 10 Multiple Select Questions and the last section C consists of a total number of 20 Numerical Answer Type Questions.
- Question Mark Subtypes : According to the examination conducting body, the examiner adds 10 questions of 1 mark and 20 questions of 2 marks in Section A. In Section B, the examiner asks 10 questions of 2 marks each. On the other hand, the examiner asks 10 questions for 1 mark and another 10 questions for 2 marks in Section C.
- Negative Marking : In the IIT JAM Mathematics examination, the negative marking is preferred only in Section A. The examiner deducts the marks for each wrong answer as follows:
- For 1-mark question, ⅓ marks are deducted.
- For 2-mark questions, ⅔ marks are deducted.
- Computer Based Test : As per instructions laid by the examination controlling body, the IIT JAM Mathematics examination is conducted online on a computer system.
Preparation Plan for IIT JAM Mathematics
- Learn about the IIT JAM Mathematics syllabus : Review your syllabus before you start the examination preparation. You will be familiar with topics that you have covered while preparing for the exam during bachelor’s degree. It will also be easier for you to prepare for topics that require more effort.
- Examine important topics and units : Once you have reviewed your syllabus, go through the important topics and units that need more effort. You can evaluate the important topics and units by analysing the previous year’s question papers. Also, you can select those topics too that are based on your selection, expertise or academic background
- Understand the exam format : The IIT JAM Mathematics exam is conducted online in the form of a computer-based test or in computer mode. Anyways, whether the exam is online or offline, the aspirants are advised to go through the exam pattern and then continue their revision.
- Gather the reference materials : The aspirants are advised to buy maximum standard reference books to prepare for the IIT JAM Mathematics examination. On the other hand, you can use free e-notes and create your notes in your copy if you find it difficult to afford the hard copies of reference books or purchase the notes.
- Exam changes and the form-filling process : Many students start the preparation for examination during the Master’s degree programme but when it comes to the form-filling process. The students lack knowledge and miss the filling of applications. Due to this they suffer a lot. To avoid this mistake, subscribe to any online learning newsletter. So that you stay updated with the latest information. Join IIT JAM Mathematics online coaching to stay updated for daily changes in the examination format and also for new study material updates.
- Previous year’s questions : If you are looking forward to feeling the real experience of the final examination, then the students are advised to practise the previous year’s question papers. By solving the previous year’s question papers, the student gets an idea to know the exam pattern of IIT JAM Mathematics.
- Know the correlation between related units : While studying the syllabus, the students should first know the correlation of different units and revise accordingly.
- Managing preparation time : Time management comes by scheduling a time plan by dividing your time into 3 slots. Use the first slot of time for learning concepts, the Second slot for revising the concept and the third slot for solving the question paper on a daily basis. If you schedule your timetable according to the above description, you will be successful in achieving the desired rank in the final examination of IIT JAM Mathematics.
Last but not the least, follow these important points to crack your final examination on your first attempt by giving full concentration during preparation for the exam.
We conclude that preparing with full concentration for the final examination is very necessary to achieve a better rank. On the other hand, if you are seeking proper guidance follow the preparation strategy. Then read the above article by taking some time and deeply every point that is described. Moreover, you can also join IIT JAM Mathematics online coaching to check your eligibility for the final examination.
Frequently Asked Question
Ques: What is best to start preparing for the IIT JAM Mathematics examination?
Ans: The best time for starting the preparation for the IIT JAM Mathematics examination is during studying your bachelor’s program or master’s program.
Ques: How to cover the syllabus of IIT JAM Mathematics in time?
Ans: The students can prepare the whole syllabus of IIT JAM Mathematics in time by learning the concepts and revising them daily. You can cover the syllabus by using an effective time plan such as learning the concept in the first half, then revising the topic again and again in the second half and finally the most necessary and important slot is the third slot in which you solve the previous year’s question papers.
Ques: Is it important to join coaching for the final examination?
Ans: Yes, it is important to join the coaching for the IIT JAM Mathematics examination, because the coaching institutes have hired expert faculty members who have cleared the exam and know the preparation strategy. Therefore, it is mandatory for students to join IIT JAM Mathematics online coaching. Nowadays, you can join coaching in both online and offline modes.
Ques: What type of study material do the institutes provide to the students for online coaching?
Ans: The coaching institute provides study material including learning PDFs, video lectures, doubt sessions, and previous year question papers.