Info Study – Best Coaching for IIT Jam Mathematics in Delhi
Are you looking forward to the Best Coaching for IIT JAM Mathematics in Delhi? Info Study is one of the best institutes that provides online and offline classes for preparation for the IIT JAM Mathematics exam. Do you feel that you are lagging behind while doing preparation? If you feel so, then consult the expert faculty of Info Study to maintain your preparation strategy.
About IIT JAM Mathematics
The IIT JAM Mathematics exam is an online entrance exam conducted for aspirants who want to pursue higher studies in M.Sc. from top Indian IITs. It is an all-India level entrance exam mainly scheduled by the Indian Institute of Technology every year on the behalf of the Ministry of Human Resource Development for admission in M.sc. and integrated PhD programs. The maximum time provided by the controlling organisation is 3 hours. Also, the exam is conducted online mode, in other words, it is a computer-based test. Coming to the point of the preparation, if you are not feeling eligible for the final examination, then you are advised to join Info Study for IIT JAM Mathematics Online Coaching in India.
Examination Pattern of IIT JAM Mathematics
- As discussed above, the exam is conducted every year on a rotational basis by the Indian Institute of Technology.
- IIT JAM Mathematics is conducted for a total number of seven subjects. Also, the exam pattern of questions is the same for every subject.
- On the other hand, in mathematics, the exam pattern consists of 60 questions divided into three sections such as A, B and C.
- There is no choice available in any of these sections.
- You have to attempt all the questions of the given sections on a compulsory basis.
- The exam conducting organisation allows the aspirants to do the exam for a duration of a total of 3 hours or 180 minutes.
- According to the exam pattern of IIT JAM Mathematics, the set of questions comprises 30 multiple-choice questions in Section A, 10 multiple-select questions in Section B and 20 numerical answer-type questions in Section C.
- The medium of the IIT JAM Mathematics examination is the English language.
- In case of negative marking, it applies only to the Section A of the examination pattern.
- For each 1-mark question, ⅓ marks will be deducted whereas, for every 2 marks question, ⅔ marks will be deducted.
Last but not the least, join Info Study for the Best Coaching for the IIT JAM Mathematics exam and know regular updates about the changes in exam patterns from time to time.
Preparation for IIT JAM Mathematics Examination
Here are some of the useful preparation hacks for the IIT JAM Mathematics examination.
- Know your IIT JAM Mathematics syllabus thoroughly.
- Understand the IIT JAM exam pattern by revising the previous year’s question papers.
- Buy the standard set of books and the other study material.
- Design a monthly timetable, weekly timetable, and daily timetable.
- Try to solve previous year’s question papers, and give online test series to check your eligibility.
Note: Join Info Study as the Best Maths Coaching Institute in Delhi to crack the mathematics examination on the first attempt and achieve your desired position. You can find useful study material at Info Study’s official website.
Join Info Study
Info Study is the Best Coaching for IIT JAM Mathematics and is a well-reputed learning platform for all the aspirants who want to crack the IIT JAM Mathematics examination and the other recruitment exams to achieve their desired goals in life. The institute provides assistance to the students of graduation as well as post-graduation in building their careers with the help of high-level mathematics. Info Study provides regular classes online as well as in offline mode. The expert team of Info Study helps each and every student by clearing their doubts and giving them easy solutions to solve complex problems.
Highlights of IIT JAM Mathematics Coaching
Info Study has specifically designed the IIT JAM Mathematics course in such a manner that every student can clear doubts and learn new topics every day. The faculty of experienced teachers always step forward in motivating students towards their goals and also help the aspirants to continuously guide them on the right path. You can also join demo lectures before you enrol for the learning program. You can visit the online site of Info Study or directly contact the experts to know more highlights about the IIT JAM Mathematics course structure provided by Info Study, one of the Best Maths Coaching Institutes in Delhi.
About IIT JAM Mathematics Course
The institute has assisted students with online and offline courses as listed below:
For online batches following courses are listed below:
1. IIT JAM Maths:
- This course is structured for the aspirants of the IIT JAM Mathematics examination to cover the syllabus of the examination with a detailed description.
- The teachers have explained the solutions to the complex problems in a very comprehensive way.
- This course consists of study material such as PDFs, recorded videos, and previous doubt session videos in such a manner.
2. IIT JAM previous year papers discussion:
- This course is separately provided by the institute to practise the previous year’s question papers. Each question of the solution is explained in a detailed manner.
For offline batches following courses provided by Info Study are given below:
1. IIT JAM Regular Classroom Program:
- Info Study conducts regular batches of full-length programs for students who are looking forward to the offline regular classes.
- The regular classes are scheduled in such a manner that the classes are distributed according to the number of students. This regular batch runs for 4-5 months from Monday – Friday with a daily duration of 4-5 hours.
- The experts provide their students to attempt online computer-based tests to increase the speed of solving complex and lengthy questions in a short time.
- By conducting online computer-based tests at the institute, the students learn time management.
- Above all this, the experts provide brief solutions so that students can compare their answers with the solutions.
- The teachers also provide assignments on every topic to the students to learn the concept efficiently.
- Enrol today for IIT JAM regular classroom program to access the study material provided by the Best Maths Coaching Institute in Delhi.
2. IIT JAM Weekend Classroom Program:
- This course is designed for students who cannot join regular batches or are pursuing an M.sc. from a recognized university.
- Also, this course is designed for those students too who are busy doing jobs and can not take regular classes.
- Therefore, Info Study takes 10-15 hours long classes on the weekend days which are Saturday and Sunday.
- The institute also provides online computer-based tests to the students, so that they can learn time management.
- The student can also join the class on regular days too for clearing their doubts.
3. IIT JAM Crash Course:
- Info Study experts have structured a crash course program for the IIT JAM Mathematics examination.
- In this crash course program, the experts don’t start from the basics to the advanced level.
- But, this course is designed for those aspirants who have cleared their basics and just need to improve their rank in the final examination by following preparation tips and tricks.
- This course is organised for 40-45 days by taking classes of the students for 5-6 hours daily.
Topics Covered in the IIT JAM Mathematics Course
The topics covered in the online and offline batches of the best coaching for IIT JAM Mathematics institute are listed as follows:
1. Linear Algebra
2. Group Theory
3. Functions of one real variable
4. Real Analysis
5. Differential Equations
6. Integral Calculus
7. Vector Calculus
8. Sequences and Series real numbers
We can conclude that joining coaching for the IIT JAM Mathematics exam is helpful to students who are willing to crack their exam on the first attempt. Info Study has organised classes for preparation in both the online and offline modes. You can also join a crash course program if your basics are strong and you want to just improve your rank. Info Study is not only the best institute for IIT JAM Mathematics examination preparation, but it also provides the best CSIR NET Coaching in Delhi for Mathematics.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: How many questions are asked in the final examination of IIT JAM Mathematics?
Ans: The total number of questions asked in the final examination of IIT JAM Mathematics is 60. The questions are divided into three sections i.e A, B and C.
Ques: Which is the best institute for IIT JAM Mathematics preparation?
Ans: Overall, there are many institutes that teach IIT JAM Mathematics, but Info Study is the best institute for IIT JAM Mathematics Online Coaching in India.
Ques: Is there any negative marking for selecting the wrong answers?
Ans: Yes. there is a negative marking for selecting wrong answers. The marks are deducted based on the category of the questions. For 1 mark wrong question, ⅓ marks will be deducted and for 2 mark wrong question, ⅔ marks will be deducted.