CSIR UGC NET Exam Dates 2020
|CSIR UGC NET Events||CSIR UGC NET Exam Dates|
|Application form||March 16 – April 15|
|Admit card||May 15|
|CSIR UGC NET exam||June 21|
- For Lectureship (NET): There is no upper age limit.
- For Junior Research Fellowship (NET): Candidates should be a maximum of 28 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
- The upper age limit can be relaxed up to 5 years for Females / SC / ST / OBC-NCL / Physically or Visually handicapped candidates.
- Required M.Sc or an equivalent degree / Integrated BS-MS / BS – 4 years / BE / B. Tech / B. Pharma / MBBS with 55% marks for General Candidates (50% for SC / ST / physically and visually handicapped candidates)
- 1: M.Sc or those who have completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination, are also eligible to apply.
- 2: BSc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or candidates enrolled in the Integrated MS-PhD program can apply as well.
- 3: Bachelor’s degree / enrolled for Ph.D./ Integrated Ph.D. program
- 4: Ph.D. degree holders, who have passed Master’s degree before September 19, 1991, with minimum 50% marks, are eligible to apply for the only Lectureship.
- The Admit Card will be published on the official website.
- Candidates will have to download the admit card from the website.
- The Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
- Admit Card is the most important document to be carried at the Exam Center.
- It must be supported with a valid photo id issued by the government of India preferably Aadhar Card.